Thursday 13 November 2014

Why I LOVE Being a BeachBody Coach in Canada

Why I LOVE Being a BeachBody Coach in Canada


BeachBody coaching is FAR for than a network marketing company, work out DVD's and nutrition. BeachBody coaching is about helping people live a long and healthy life through health & fitness. BeachBody coach is about changing lives! 

I am very grateful that I took the opportunity to become a coach when it was presented to me. Too many times people miss opportunities because they believe you have to be at your 9-5 to make a difference in life... and let's face it now in days that is far from the truth! 

Why I Love Being A Canadian BeachBody Coach 

I am a full time BeachBody coach in Kelowna BC

  1.  I get to wake up when my body is rested and not to my alarm clock 
  2. I can slowly wake up, enjoy my coffee, make a nice nutritious breakfast and not feel rushed 
  3. I get to chat with many people each day looking to make the change and become healthy 
  4. I get to inspire others to make healthy choices to live a long and healthy life 
  5. I get to support and encourage my challengers when they feel like giving up on their work outs 
  6. I get to celebrate with my challengers when they finish their programs!! 
  7. I get to help clients choose the best program to fit their needs
  8. I chat daily with my amazing team of coaches who are also changing lives 
  9. I celebrate my coaches successes each and every day for the hard work they do
  10. I get to meet the most incredible people I would have never met before.
Being a BeachBody Coach is truly my passion in life! If you have been looking into a home based business or if you just want to be the person helping to make a positive change in another humans life please reach out to me and consider BeachBody Coaching!

www.facebook.com/coachlindy1
www.facebook.com/lindy.davis.jordan

2 comments:

  1. When Beachbody finally launched in Canada, it was the best decision I ever made!
    I love all your points on the best parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kashlee and I agree, taking the chance and starting with BeachBody has been the best decision I have made! Along with transforming my life through health and fitness I have been able to help change the lives of many other people and that is one of the best feelings out there! <3

    ReplyDelete