Thursday 20 November 2014

PiYo Done!

Just finished Sculpt in PiYo and I feel great! 

Did you know that with each work out you are getting stronger, and increasing your energy levels. 

I was only addicted to coffee and not even kidding when I say I needed a pot to myself to get my day going. When I started on my journey of taking care of my body properly and exercising I noticed that I didn't need that caffein to get through my way! I don't feel lethargic anymore, I don't need an afternoon nap, and I surely am saving ALOT of money on Tim Hortons :) 

Make sure you get that work out in, you ARE WORTH IT! Your body is worth it and your health is worth it! 

Jump on the fitness train with me, it is never to late! 

Need daily motivation and tips? Follow me on Facebook : www.facebook.com/coachlindy1

Post Work out Sweat Selfie. Feels AMAZING!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment