Friday 7 November 2014

BeachBody Coach Canada

Diamond BeachBody Coach Canada

I couldn't be more thrilled to announce another Diamond BeachBody Coach in Canada!! This New Diamond BeachBody Coach is extra special to me because she is one of my best friends, and one of the first Canadian BeachBody coaches who started with me <3

"As we all know In the Beachbody world it's recognition day and I couldn't be more happy to share the achievements of miss Kashlee ThankFit one of my best friends, my biggest business competitor, and one of the most amazing BeachBody coaches I know. From the first day you signed up you had this amazing All of Nothing Attitude!!! Nothing was going to stop you from day one! You held true to your words and since then you've created an amazing team of coaches with the same 'go-getter' mentality which you have! You are as honest and giving of yourself to your clients as well as your coaches and fellow teammates. You are a TRUE LEADER and one that I know most of us look up too! CONGRATULATIONS on your Diamond achievements Kashlee, you have worked so hard, had your ups and downs but fought through and in a few short months you achieved this nice shiny new stone to add to your trophies! Love you girl, and Congrats!!!!"

BeachBody Coach Canada


4 comments:

  1. This girl deserved the biggest round of applause! She's so positive and always makes you smile nd never, ever, EVER gives up and totally pushes you to not do so either!!!! Yay Kashlee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LINDY! I love building this team with you and every day it gets better and better!
    Who would have thought 'work' could be this fun!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kashlee! You are so incredibly inspiring and deserve this and so much more!!! Much more to come I am sure! Thanks for all the love you give - I hope you get it all back doubled, girl! GO team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so proud of you Kashlee you deserve this and so much more looking forward to watching you grow in this business!

    ReplyDelete