Thursday 30 October 2014

7 Days of Clean Eating & Juicing - Day 5,6

I made the BIGGEST batch of juice the other day and had enough for just over two days :)

Iam actually surprised that juicing does not take as much time as people think it does. For me to cut up all my fruit, put the juicer together, juice and clean up it takes about 20 minutes... way faster cooking and prepping for a few smaller meals. 

This juice looks a little yucky but it is actually my favourite so far! 




















Ingredients:
  1. Honey Dew Melon 
  2. 2 Papayas 
  3. 4 Stalks of Celery 
  4. 1 lemon 
  5. 2 leaves of cabbage
  6. 1 thumb of ginger

This juice has a very nice crispy fruity taste to it! I am headed to the grocery store later today to pick up these same ingredients to make this juice again :) 

Have a Happy and Healthy Day :) 

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your juicing recipe looks yucky at all! It is the perfect way for juicing for health :)
    Yum! Can you make me one!? I wanna try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure can! I usually throw in anything and everything that is in the fridge :)

    ReplyDelete