Friday 24 October 2014

Could my new house be haunted?

24 Day ago we re-loacted to a new, larger condo. The 400 sq foot palace we were living in just didn't cut it any more. Lucky enough for us we found this beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo for rent in the same building as we were already in!!! - How's that for an easy move?

I was pretty darn excited because I now have a little office where I can focus on my BeachBody business instead of sitting on the bed which was also the sofa!! 

The first week we were in here I left to go home for a week visit, buy a vehicle and drive back to the beautiful Okanogan so I really only have been in here 2 weeks. 

... I usually have a pretty strong sense for paranormal activity but nothing triggered me this time. 

This all began three nights ago. Our door slammed shut in the middle of the night but we chalked it up to be the wind from our partially opened window even though it wasn't windy that night... maybe a sudden burst of wind blew it shut, pretty logical. 

The next day the lights in our main bathroom would flicker fast while I was in there but again this could easily be an electrical issue, so never thought twice about it until right now. 
Last night Tanner ( who doesn't believe in ghosts or spirits) shot straight up out of bed after hearing the door slam shut again and say a rather tall man standing next to his closet! I slept right through this whole ordeal. 

This morning I boiled water to make my Shakeology into hot chocolate! I mixed everything up, brought my cup over to the living room, sat down to begin catching up on some emails... about 5 minutes passed at this point and the kettle turned on... Now this kettle the button has to be pressed down and the orange light turns on then immediately it starts to make noise!! I have logical explanations for the other incidences besides the man but this has no logical reason as to why it happened!! 

Why is this spirit or ghost started to make itself more noticed in the last few days? 

I have never had a bad feeling in this place but Tanner said the other day that he gets strange feel ins sometimes here... again I thought that very odd from someone who doesn't believe..

Actually re-wind a few weeks when I was home visiting there were pictures taken of me and my cousins baby all of which had streaks of light in them and a few pics with orbs.. We re-shot the pics with his wife in the exact same spot as I was standing and there were nothing in her pics and when I went and re-stood in that same spot they re-appeared.

is this coincidence? Do you think it is the same spirit in two different place or am I just more in tuned to having them around me?

Why now are they wanting to be seen? 

Thoughts anyone, or words of advice please ??!!? 




  

2 comments:

  1. Definitely spirit!! Likely not bad and just wanting to be seen for some reason. Often time spirit comes with the territory. Pray. Tell them you realize they are there but you'd like some peace and quiet. Thank you for appearing but you need to leave now. Claim your home. And always go back to prayer and ask spirit to be in peace.

    I grew up with negative spirit in our home for years when I was a teenager. Seen and heard way too many scary things. We had our house blessed many times and it only left when the people it was attached to left. Now any spirit I encounter is always good spirit. If it gets to be too much, I just pray. Always works. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Crystal! Our place was built on Native land, which leads me to believe that there could be a few spirits here. Luckily it hasn't given me a spooky feeling yet but more of an inquisitive feeling and wanting to know why it's here and why it wants to been seen.

      I really like your idea of claiming my home, and I am going to ask the spirit to be in peace!

      Thank you so much for your help <3

      Delete