Sunday 26 October 2014

My 7 Day's of Clean Eating and Juicing - Day 4

SO... I have a confession to make!!!

Today I feel off the wagon and wee little bit but that is okay, tomorrow is a new day :) I went to the Kelowna Health and Wellness exhibit with Megan today, learned lots more. After the exhibit we headed to the movie theatre in West Bank to watch Ouija, one of the newest scary movies that's out.

You can't go to a movie without popcorn right? So I had a small bag instead the the medium I would normally devour.

I am not going to lie it tasted amazing but I felt sluggish after and little my stomach felt as heavy as a bag of rocks. I couldn't believe it after only two days of eating nothing but whole food and juicing how much of a difference it was when I put popcorn with extra butter into my body.. not something that I am going to do for awhile.

I came home after the movie and finished the rest of my juice, partially to make myself feel better for falling off the wagon so soon but also because juice you only have a self life of a few days before it starts to go bad!

Todays juice was the exact same as yesterdays! Tomorrow I will be heading to the grocery store to get fresh fruits and veggies for my ned round of juicing... any suggestions and why?

Hope you all had a Happy, Healthy weekend and are feeling revitalized to take on the week <3


No comments:

Post a Comment