Thursday 23 October 2014

My 7 Day's of Clean Eating and Juicing

Today I woke up very under the weather. I got out of bed walked into the kitchen, made my Shakoelogy drink, headed to my office to do some work and within an hour I was laying in the hot bath tub and back to bed I went

I am not sure what I have come down with but it has sure left me without any energy and having a hard time to concentrate.

So.... Is there a better day than today to begin 7 Days of Juicing? I figured I may as well get all my macronutrients into my body to help speed up my recovery.

I have been researching Juicing for awhile now, have a list of saved recipes juices that will help your body... even if they don't taste the best!

Off to the store I went to pick up all my ingredients for my first juice

  1. Red Cabbage 
  2. Celery 
  3. Pears 
  4. Ginger 
So why this juice?! There is many many health benefits of the ingredients in this particular juice. I also added half a lemon to help add another flavour profile aside from the blandness. 

My entire life I have dealt with IBD and have to be very careful of the foods that I consume. These past few weeks I have been feeling a bit off and I just can not pin point it but I think it may have something to do with my IBD so I have researched the ingredients of they particular juice and thought I may as well give it a try! 


This purple juice is a combo of anti-inflammatory foods that are beneficial for …
  • Reducing chronic inflammation pain (for gout, arthritis sufferers)
  • Balancing cholesterol levels and promoting heart health
  • Improving eye health
  • Blood building
  • Improving blood sugar levels in diabetics
  • Improving blood circulation and preventing numbness in limbs
  • Preventing wrinkles and signs of ageing
  • Healing of stomach ulcers
For this entire week I am not going to put anything into my body that isn't a whole food or juiced! I will be taking my Shakeology each morning as it is Packed with vitamins and nutrients that my body needs. 

Day 1 Reports 
  • I feel lighter and my stomach is not bogged down with foods
  • My mental clarity is starting to come back 
  • I LOVE this juice when it is freezing cold, warm not so much 
  • I can't wait for tomorrow juice!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment