Sunday 25 January 2015

Become A BeachBody Coach In Canada

Become A BeachBody Coach in Canada



Want to become a BeachBody Coach in Canada? Team BeachBody has finally arrived in Canada and is looking for people like you! You can now join the company that started the home fitness revolution, BeachBody, and partnered with fitness experts Tony Horton, Shaun T, Chalene Johnson and Autumn Calabrese. 

Who Should Apply to Be A BeachBody Coach in Canada? Is This For You?

  • If you have a love for helping others get in the best shape of their lives 
  • If you'd like to work from home, set your own hours, and build a business 
  • If you've always thought you would be better being your own boss
  • If you have a drive and passion to change the world 
  • If you have used any of the BeachBody Products and love them 
  • If you would like a discount on the BeachBody products and Shakeology 
As one of the fast rising BeachBody coaches in Canada, I am looking to grow our team of Coaches with fellow Canadians who are up for the challenge. You will receive one-on-one training from me on how to grow a serious work from home business. Unlike other opportunities you may have heard of or been part of, BeachBody is the number one brand in at home fitness. You will be representing P90, Insanity, Focus T25, Turbofire, PiYo. Your trainers will be none other than Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson, Shaun T, and others. 

I think BeachBody Coaching in Canada May Be For Me!

If you truly want to make a different and become a Top BeachBody Coach in Canada, I would love to help you get there. In 6 months I have been able to replace the income from my job to be a FULL Time Beachbody coach. I want you to be apart of this team, and help shape the face of BeachBody in Canada.  We are going FULL tilt Forward!!

How to Become A BeachBody Coach in Canada

If you are serious about learning more please message me to become a coach. Help me get to know you by introducing yourself and why you think you would be suited to become a coach on my team. If we are a good match I will reach out to you and extend an invite for you to join me. 

Facebook Message is the best way to get in touch with me 



No comments:

Post a Comment