Wednesday 14 January 2015

What Inspires You?

Have you ever just stopped to think about what inspires you? What makes you Happy? or What keeps you pushing forward each and every day?

Are you inspired by:
  • Quotes 
  • Seeing success stories 
  • Seeing your best friend or family member with the results you desire?
  • Is it a song 
  • A book you read 
  • A picture you saw 
  • How about a movie or a video clip
With so many pieces of social media floating around it is easy to come by media that inspires you to achieve your dreams! 

For me it is seeing others happy, and working hard towards their goals! Nothing inspires me more than chatting with a mother/ wife who has come to me not feeling 'sexy' anymore, working along side her and seeing the smile on her face within a few months!

Nothing inspires me more than a man who desperately wants to look good but doesn't feel good at the gym, turn to me for help and letting me know that they are seeing results!! 

Nothing inspires me more than those people who reach out to me and are ready to take hold of their lives to look their best and feel their best both inside and out. 

Nothing Inspires me more than the mother, wife, daughter, father, son who now has more energy and is going to live a healthier life. 

Nothing inspires me more than seeing the smile that radiates from people faces or when they tell me how incredible they finally feel for taking the plunge and getting into shape. 

Nothing inspires me more than You! 

I love this video, it's just over a minute long so please take a second to watch it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment