Monday 19 January 2015

Why Do Most People Fail At Network Marketing?

Why Do Most People Fail At Network Marketing?


As you all know from follow my blog that I am a home based business owner or a network marketing if you will. 

A lot of you who have been following me over my journey since 2010 know that I am real, I may write things that you don't agree with or that will ruffle your feathers or perhaps give you a good swift kick in the butt. 

Before starting my journey I owned a few successful traditional businesses, one which I sold and one which I closed down due to lack of dedication and commitment from me. 

I am very passionate about the network marketing industry and firmly believe that every household should have someone in a company. Being in a network marketing company allows you to create a back up plan, pay off your debts, pay for a family holiday, buy a new car... anything you have dreamed of you can have... 

... But there is one problem.. MOST PEOPLE FAIL and here is why: 

I was sitting here thinking the other day " How come I have become successful and many of my close friends but most people don't?" I thought about it and thought about it and this is what I have come up with. It isn't a matter if the company works because every company will have success stories.. it actually all breaks down to If You Work"

We have all been pitched an opportunity to live a lavish life, be a millionaire, drive fancy cars, ad have a uppity up family.. and it is very tempting.. but it doesn't come at no cost. 

  1. People expect INSTANT gratification, if they do not see results within 2 months they quite.. or some even sooner and then they will hop to the next shiny opportunity that promises them the world. Network Marketing is like any business, if you want to be successful you Have to Work the Business. You WILL not be a millionaire over night, or maybe in your first few years! But the thing is if you stick to it for at least a year and look back over that you you WILL be shocked as to what happened in your business and life! Everything can change very fast 
  2. People don't have the work ethic. You need to work the business every day. 1 -2 hours per day is all it takes, and if you follow through with that for a year your mind should be blown at what you have achieved in 365 days. 
  3. People don't have the tools and training to get started. This goes back to doing research on the company you are joining. Find a company that has all the training, a 24/7 support system you can call in get in touch with real people when ever you need help. Find a company that markets and advertises for you. Find a company that has weekly company calls so that you can stay in the loop as to what is going on. 
  4. People don't have mentorship. You need to find someone who has done what you want to do and follow what they are doing! This business isn't about reinventing the wheel, it is about duplicating what works. You need a good mentor/ leader to help you get to where you want to go. They will push you further than you thought possible, and you will get the results you never thought you could achieve. 
  5. People give up when someone tells them they "can't. " This one is a tough one for me because I was told over and over and over again my friends and family that this wouldn't work, it was a pyramid scheme ect ect ect. I didn't listen to them because I made the decision to listen to those people who have done it before and I listened to them! Do what makes you happy and dream big because you can achieve those dreams. 
These are the top reasons that came to my head. I am sure other home based business owners would agree with me and then be able to add in a few more points. 

Building a home based business isn't easy, you Will have to jump through hoops and do things you have ever wanted to do but in the end it will be worth it. 

You will not be a millionaire over night but with consistent action, a good company and mentor you could be there in a few years. 

Which ever company you choose, just stick with it, don't jump to another company or quite right away... promise yourself 1 year, and you will be surprised at what will happen. 

One of my friends who is a million dollar + earner in the home based business industry always tells me "The moment to treat it like a real business is the moment it will pay you like a real business" 


No comments:

Post a Comment