Tuesday 20 January 2015

My First Big Tattoo

Holey heck....

Okay where to start! I have a VERY high pain tolerance but I was told before the tattooing began how painful this process was going to be.

I'm not going to lie to you but I really worked myself up... big time.The second the tattoo gun turned on I cringed and was wondering what the heck I have gotten myself into and thinking I was in for a LONG time of pain.

.. But then it started .. and to my surprise it wasn't bad at all!

For me getting my hair weave a few years back was WAY more painful.. I know some people are definitely not going to agree with this :P

6 hours of straight tattooing and my new ink is DONE!!!! Thank you to my good friend Nicole for documenting the process, this is a great video to have as a keep sake <3 <3 - I just have the best of friends :D :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE it... Now to go and get some new workout gear and crush those workouts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment